✨Class Etiquette ✨
Save your spot by booking
– If you ARE NOT booked for class, please wait until after warm up to set yourself up on an empty bike or bench.
Work your bums, not your thumbs!
– Welcome to your digital detox, Unless you are posting on social media about how AMAZING your instructor is or how AWESOME class s going, please stay off of your cell phone.
Burn calories, not your neighbors ear off
– Talking during class can be very distracting for your instructor and others, please be respectful by keeping chats for the parking lot.
Wipe me down
– Please use provided disinfectant to wipe down your equipment at the end of class.
Lets, lets stay together
– Members and instructors feed off of the energy you bring, fill up front and center if class isn’t full!
– We are here to lift one another up. Please be respectful to the members next to you, our instructors, and treat the front desk the way you would want to be treated.
Bring the crazy!
– Give us ALL you got, don’t hold back, and have fun!