Dear RevFit Members,
As we are all aware, the number of cases in our area are on the rise. Because of this, our priority and emphasis has been your safety and health as well as offering the best opportunities to further your fitness journey. Out of abundance of caution, we are sharing that one of our staff members took the antibody test as a precaution and showed a positive result the morning of June 29th. Because of the positive result of the antibody test, the staff member took the swab test immediately following and is self-quarantining until the results become available. When the results of the swab test become available, we will move forward as the CDC guidelines recommend.
We had already increased our sanitation and cleaning policies throughout the gym. However, to boost safety protocols even more, we will be implementing the following:
- General Gym hours will be adjusted so that adequate time will be given to the staff to implement additional cleaning and sanitation measures. General Gym hours will be as follows:
- Monday – Thursday 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Saturday 5:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday Closed
- GROUP FITNESS and SPIN CLASSES WILL CONTINUE AS REGULARLY SCHEDULED.
- We are exploring outdoor options for some of our spin and group fitness classes. We will be issuing guidance and protocols for this adjustment in the near future.
- Moreover, more virtual classes will be made available as the week progresses. We will utilize MindBody and Zoom in order to enhance the virtual experience of our RevFit classes.
We will also continue following these safety measures and protocols:
- The Day Care and Showers will remain closed to ensure the safety of our members.
- Water fountains will also remain powered OFF for sanitation purposes.
We have and will continue to make the safety of our gym members our number one priority. Our staff will continue to UP their diligence in cleaning and sanitation.
As a community, we are continuing to be strong, fit, confident, and beautiful -inside and out- throughout this unique and trying time. If you have any additional questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337-235-6000.
RevFit Staff and Management