Extra information for key tag scanning when entering the gym
– Whether you have a 24 hour key tag or a regular key tag, upon entering the gym you will be required to scan in.
– Please be patient and allow enough time between members to ensure scans are registering properly as there is a 3-5 second delay between members checking in.
– There are two scanners at the front desk- one is for regular key tags and the other is for 24 hour tags.
– Members are only required to have one or the other- not both.
– If you do not have a key tag yet, please see our front desk in order to get a replacement tag.
– There is a way to scan in by using your RevFit gym app on your phone as well. To do this, open your app and at the bottom menu select the three dots labeled “More”. Then click on the bar code at the top of your screen, under your name and Client ID. You can use this ID Card page to scan in the same way a regular key tag scans.